|Saturday 24 August 2019|
|'Abergeldie' and the Dixson family legacy ||
|Environmental practitioner Mark Sabolch talks about this extraordinary property, owned by Sir Hugh Dixson from 1884 till 1926. Although this part of Dulwich Hill was redeveloped in 1928, the area still has significant heritage value. Learn about the cross municipal wrangling and William Dixson's considerable donation of cultural wealth.
|Time: 10:15am-12:15pm Aug 24 Cost: Free |
Venue: hall, Herb Greedy Hall, 79 Petersham Rd, Marrickville
Submitted by: Marrickville Heritage Society www.marrickvilleheritage.org.au
Enquiries: (02) 9557 3823 firstname.lastname@example.org